Landscape Art

During the Pipemakers Park excursion, we had to draw a landscape picture. We were first given pictures of different types of landscapes, and the name and year of the painting. In groups, we had to share what we thought of the painting, and what it meant. We were then given pencils and paper and told to find a landscape you wanted to draw. I decided to draw the view across from me. It was a picture of the river, the bank, the trees, and the houses and field in the distance. I found it fun to just be able to sketch what ever I wanted,a s long as it was a landscape picture. I only had enough time to draw the layout and a few of the larger details, and then, in the next visual art class, we would add colour and finish them off.

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese manhole covers

Happy Wedding Greetings,Wishes And Cards

Beautiful Landscape Desktop Wallpapers